Monday, December 15, 2014

Staying in Bay Roberts!

Hi,

I hope Mom's recovery is going smoothly. I'm staying in Bay Roberts with Sister Mangelson for another transfer. This will be the longest I have been in one area. At the end of this next transfer I will have been here for six months. I got Mom's package a couple weeks ago, just forgot to tell her last week that I got it. Thank you! No snow here. I hope you have a white Christmas! The chances here are pretty slim. It's been fairly mild the past couple days. Tell David congrats on his bio exam! That's awesome!(David scored 100% on his biology final.)
The nativity display ended last night. I attached some pictures of it for you. We had over 230 nativity displays from all around the world. Pretty neat! We were able to share the He is the Gift and The Nativity videos with everyone that came in. 
We had a Christmas Zone Conference on Friday. We watched Meet the Mormons, had a white elephant gift exchange and had a visit from Santa and his elf (aka the Assistants). Afterwards a bunch of us went downtown St. John's to sing some Christmas hymns. 
Will 12:00 your time work for you all to Skype on Christmas? It will only be 45 minutes long.
Hope you have a good week! Stay warm! Love you!

Merica
These are some of the nativity scenes from the displays.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment