Friday, November 7, 2014

Staying Put, New Companion


 I will be staying in Bay Roberts for another transfer. Sister Comfort is headed to Saint John, New Brunswick. My new companion will be Sister Mangelson. She is currently in St. John's and we've done a few exchanges together over the past three months. I'm stoked to be working with her.

Not too much to tell you about this week. A member's father passed away last week. They asked us to sing and play the father's favorite song at the funeral. We sang "Danny Boy" with piano and violin. Music is so powerful. There was such a neat spirit as we sang it. I know he appreciated it. 

Over the last transfer, I have been memorizing "The Living Christ." I have one paragraph left to memorize this week. The testimony of the Apostles is powerful. My own testimony of my Savior has increased and deepened as I have committed those words to memory. I know that He lives and He loves us. His path is the only way to happiness.

I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Renda

No comments:

Post a Comment