Thursday, January 29, 2015

Voted Off the Island

"In the Lord's service the path is not always easy. It often requires sacrifices, and we will likely experience adversity. But in serving Him, we discover that His hand is truly over us. ... The Lord expects us to be as faithful, as devoted, as courageous as those who went before us. They were called to give their lives for the gospel. We are called to live our lives for the same purpose."
-Elder Robert D. Hales

I know you are all anxiously awaiting transfer news...I have been voted off the Rock and am headed for Amherst, Nova Scotia. My new companion will be Sister Gochnour. I don't know much about her, but I am looking forward to working with her! 

As always, it is sad to leave an area. I feel so blessed for the time I have spent here in Bay Roberts. I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and love for the people here last week. Naturally when that happens, the Lord tells you it is time to move on. :)

Attached are some pictures from adventures in Bay Roberts.
 
The group photo is from Gosse's Manor and my friends there.
 
 
 
Sister Mangelson, Elder Hunt, and Elder Walker...goobers that I've had to deal with the past few months. ;)



Have a wonderful week! 
Love is always in season, and Christ is the Reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment